Mikano International Ltd is a Nigerian company with an interest in power generation, real estate, and construction.
Mikano, with her new technology, skills, and experience coupled with the high-tech modern machines acquired has been at the forefront of manufacturing and assembling generating sets in the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest vacancy at Mikano International Ltd.
Human Resources Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- We are seeking to hire Human Resources Professional who will be responsible for the implementation of Human Resource strategies and policies, effective HR management, staff performance management, and facilitation of knowledge building and sharing. Management of expatriate desk.
- Oversee recruitment for roles across the organization
- Manage relationships with recruiters and outsourcing Vendors
- Coordinate the teams who carry out the final interviews
- Keep abreast of employment law and legislation
- Ensure seamless documentation of new hires and Verification of original documents presented
- Oversee employee onboarding process, introduction of hire, new hire orientation and any required background checks as part of onboarding process
- Oversee employee offboarding process, communication with employees, exitsurvey/exit interviews
Compensation & Benefits:
- Supervise the administration of payroll, benefits, and compensations to ensure 100% correctness
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Review existing policies on compensation and benefits and propose implementation guidelines.
- Develop and facilitate organization & talent review process and culture for the organization
- Manage the process of Organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the organization
- Monitors the organization’s culture to support the attainment of the company’s goals and promote employee satisfaction.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight to Organizational transformation initiatives
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Create balance between the management and employees
- Conduct an annual survey to identify and propose initiatives to address employee pain points
- Establish and drive a culture of continuous learning and development of individual technical and behavioral competencies to optimize performance
- Manage and ensure a robust and rigorous succession planning process is in place.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Develop robust nonmonetary reward/recognition initiatives
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives highperformance
SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Alan and Grant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BSc in human resources or any social science discipline, a Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- Indepth knowledge of Nigerian labour law and HR best practices
- Professional HR qualification (CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or others)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.