|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world
Our people hold the key to Pepsi’s success. By inspiring, challenging and investing in our employees, we’re making PepsiCo a company where coming to work means more than just having a job. One way we do this is by offering competitive pay and a full range of benefits we call Total Rewards. Total Rewards are designed to help you live healthier and build a secure financial future.
All Interested candidates are advised to go through the latest vacancy at PepsiCo Nigeria, carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
TR Sr. Associate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at GUS Consulting Limited
- Managing third party service providers suc as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues
- Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria
- Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc
- Draft and propose local policies via industry data gathering and support with customization of global ones to suit the Nigreian market
- Evaluating and proposing modification of existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures as approved for implementation
- Managing internal and outsourced payroll
- Managing third party vendors such as HMO and benefits providers, pension fund adminstrators , Immigration service providers , payroll software service providers etc to manage space and resolve any related isisues
- Managing end to end axpatriate and immigration issues from quota management to compensation , onboarding and liasing with immigration officials
- Provides support to HR Business Partners and all business stake holders , with Reward data
- Implements compensation changes using defined rules (salary changes, variable pay changes, incentive plan change/allocations)
- Managing the performance management cycle, developing and managing incentive schemes, employee wellness programmes etc
- Preparing manning/people budgets, reports, and presentations on Rewards
- Cascade and implement Reward agenda for PepsiCo Nigeria
- Prepares data for insights on compensation and benefits analyses monthly for stake holders
- Managing market end to end market reward process from attraction , retention and performance managment process
- Managing and administering company benefits (cash and non-cash)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 4 – 6 years Experience in similar role
- Basic knowledge of compensation and Benefits knowledge according to industries.
- Analytical and Numerate Skills
- Great people oriented attitude
- Deadline driven
- Team player
Deadline: Not Specified
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.