> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Providus Bank is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
Providus Bank is an innovative financial institution that offers customized business solutions and advanced products that will not only answer your business and personal needs today, but also steer you into the future.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Providus Bank.
Financial Reporting Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Bankers Needed at Stanbic IBTC Bank
We are looking to hire candidates experienced Financial Reporting Officer with 4 – 5 years of experience. The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank or an investment house with a minimum of years 3 of experience.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Prepares and consolidates financial transaction statements for senior management review and ensures that reports, filings and documentation comply with regulations, professional standards, and SEC and IFRS reporting guidelines.
- Assists the GH to Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making for the bank.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in the accounting systems.
- Liaising with key units – particularly risk management on capital adequacy & allocation and liquidity planning & analysis.
- Reviews, verifies, and monitors operating expenses, deals and loans Income and monitor Expenses.
- Preparing monthly and annual Financial Statements, ensuring IFS compliance with respect to disclosure requirements.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate reporting and filing to all regulators – CBN, NDIC, etc
- Preparing and presenting accounting opinions on technical accounting matters.
- Works with control functions to ascertain whether new trades/transactions can be properly supported from a Finance viewpoint.
- Liaise with IT to mine operations data from MIS, analyze and summarize information and trends for the preparation of financial and business performance reports.
- Providing guidance on the strategic approach to driving income target/performance
SEE ALSO: Banking Officer at Dana Group
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in finance/ Accounting or Business Administration and Management or related field
- An MBA (or master’s degree) is an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification in ACCA, ACA, CFA, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial reporting or audit experience in financial Institution.
- Should currently be within the Banking Officer (BO) – Assistant Manager (AM) grade level.
- Desired Location – Lagos
Deadline: October 10, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.