|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb.
We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals. Worldwide PZ Cussons Group employs over 5000 people across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America.
Check out the Entry Level vacancy at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the positions below:
Territory Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Store Supervisor at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)|
- Drive the delivery of customer and field sales business objectives towards the achievement of the overall organization business and growth objectives
- Work with the Distributor / Distributor sales team to deliver agreed business objectives within assigned territory.
- Must be able to influence, inspire and drive performance without having direct management responsibility for distributor staff.
Context / Scope
- A key contributor to the success of the PZ Cussons commercial strategic plan with an effective and flexible field sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.
- Achieve agreed business objectives/KPIs for the territory( Sell-out, Focus Brands, NPD listing, POP deployment, promotions etc.)
- Implement outlet coverage strategy in assigned territory, enlist and keep updated database of relevant outlets.
- Achieve sales drivers (Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price/promotion) objectives for the territory.
- Manage and review the activities of the Secondary Sales Force in assigned territory
- Work with Area Sales Manager to develop Joint Business Plan of customers in assigned territory.
- Monitor and manage execution of all Promotional /launch/ agencies activities in assigned territory.
- Lead Market intelligence gathering and competitor activity monitoring and report timely.
Measurement / Performance Indicators:
- Target vs. Actual monthly/yearly performance (sell-out,e, KPIs
- Timely and quality of execution of trade and marketing activities in assigned territory)
- Implementation of Territory Coverage Strategy
- Achievement of Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price/promotion targets.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Area Sales Manager
- Marketing/Sales/Channel/Supply Chain/Finance/HR team
- PZ Marketing & Sales network
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any discipline
- Computer Literacy
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Direct experience of PZ Cussons Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVP), Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Stresert Services Limited|
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know)
- Good knowledge of business objectives and priorities.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Knowledge of Field Sales Management and Market Intelligence.
- PZ Cussons Leadership competencies
Functional or Technical / Business Skills: (What can the holder do)
- Commercial Acumen – Emerging
- Customer Management – Emerging
- Negotiation Skills – Emerging
- In Market Execution – Emerging
- Selling Skills – Emerging
- Sales Drivers – Emerging
- Channel Strategy – Emerging
- Communication/Interpersonal skills – Developed
- IT Skills – Developed
PZ Cussons Leadership Competencies required:
Required Behavioural Competences:
- Act Authentically by being open, welcoming and genuine
- Build Capability by pushing for opportunities to learn and grow towards achieving organizational objectives
- Challenge Convention – be courageous to challenge in the right way for the right reasons
- Deliver Fast and Smart by planning and organizing activities to achieve defined goals
- Establish Connections internally and externally to better serve our customers and other stakeholders
- Focus to Win by demonstrating drive and resilience to achieving agreed objectives.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.