> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is at the heart of RB’s rapidly growing consumer health business. Making a difference to the lives of consumers means we continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Dettol Nigeria – Reckitt Benckiser.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Supply Planning Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Manage inventory replenishment, including review of factory production plans, stock balancing between LC’s (shuttles), highlight service risks, and proactive communication
- Review and challenge monthly/weekly production, inventory deployment and capacity plans to ensure proper flow of finished goods across the product supply chain for assigned consumer products.
- Work closely and coordinate efforts with Operations, Distribution Planning, L.C. Centers, Sales Forecasting and Marketing.
- Manage inventory levels for raw, pack materials, Finished Goods and W.I.P. categories.
- Manage Orders, ERP, DRP and supply relationship with Co-packers & key material suppliers/vendors
- Support project managers in planning the launch of new products. Responsible for the inventory plan from launch through the product life cycle.
- Take a lead role in using SAP/SNP to fullest extent in support of planning activities.
- Reacts to MRP system messages while maintaining and supporting the system on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation.
- Report, resolve, and communicate situations that will impact customer service promptly.
- Develop inventory strategy for all items
- Calculate and maintain target inventory levels (safety stock)
- Lead weekly reason code process for items & OOS/Distress process (file prep and attend weekly call)
- Leads and executes the allocation process for supply (stock availability, weekly execution, and communication).
|SEE ALSO: Admin Officer at Fadac Resources and Services|