|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Vacancy at Sahara Group.
Facilities Management Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- Develop and carry out periodic facility inspections to develop building maintenance activities -preventive and corrective facilities maintenance schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Ensure compliance to all maintenance schedules.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of Building Services Technicians/Contractors to ensure proper care of Air Conditioners, Furniture, Plumbing and Lighting Systems.
- Coordinate housekeeping and grounds keeping activities to ensure the environment is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Define scope of work, provide drawings and prepare cost estimates for building maintenance works, refurbishment and renovations.
- Responsible for the allocation and management of facility space for optimum efficiency.
- Plan and manage all central services – reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal, water treatment, energy consumption and parking to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage and review Service Contracts to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent facilities maintenance issues as they arise.
- Prepare maintenance report for the various facilities and office locations; Prepare weekly report on facilities maintenance.
- Carry out facility audits on buildings and report on observations and defeats on buildings.
- Plan best allocation/utilization of space for both current and future office
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Prepare weekly maintenance report.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Quantity Survey OR Architecture.
- 4 – 5 years post-NYSC experience in facilities management.
- Candidate must reside In Abuja.
- Required Knowledge: Building services installation. National Building codes. Project management.
- Membership of the Relevant Professional body.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Representative at ALERZO limited|
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills.
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills.
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills.
- Conscientious in approach to work.
- Customer-centric and good leadership skills.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.