> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The British Council is committed to supporting all staff to make sure their behavior is consistent with this commitment. We create a friendly environment for our staff and high incentive.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at the British Council of Nigeria. See below.
Regional Business Development Lead
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
The Regional Business Development Lead will lead the identification, positioning for and pursuit of donor, trusts, foundations and corporate funding for TVET, Non-formal Education (NFE) and Arts in Sub-Saharan Africa in line with Regional, Country and Business Unit/ Sector priorities. The role holder will lead on relationships with key donors and partners in the sectors as well as assess the current market, identify market opportunities/needs and develop position plans in line with the country strategy using marketing insights to develop & deliver audience led BD strategy, priorities & plan.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at the US Embassy of Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- Graduate degree in relevant field or work equivalent experience
- Strong background in winning client and partnership contracts exceeding £500k
- Demonstrable track record in successful proposal development and management
- Ability to identify opportunities, write technical bids for them and speak credibly to donors/clients
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Financial control or programme management qualifications
Role Specific Skills:
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication skills
- Attention to details and processes
- Analytical skills & Financial literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Goal focused
- Eagerness to learn and ability to be flexible.
Deadline: October 15, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.