|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Applications are invited from young Nigerian scholars for the 2021 Leventis Foundation Fellowships for sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London. The deadline for submission of applications is 31st March 2021.
The Centre of African Studies of the University of London invites applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research funded by the Leventis Foundation.
Sabbatical at the Centre of African Studies, University of London:
The Leventis Research Co-operation Programme is devised to assist younger scholars develop their research interests in collaboration with their counterparts in London. Applicants are invited to apply to spend three months as visitors of the Centre of African Studies in order to pursue their research in libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Centre. The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
Deadline for Applications: 31 March 2021
Leventis Foundation Fellowships Eligibility
- Open to Nigerian academics;
- The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- African Union Youth Volunteer Corps AU-YVC Programme 2020 for Young African Professionals
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
- The Scholarship System: 6 Simple Steps on How to Win Scholarships and Financial Aid
- How to Submit a Winning Scholarship Application:: Secret Techniques I Used to Win $100,000 in College Scholarships
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation Fellowships.
To be considered for the fellowship, applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A statement of current research interests (of not more than 1,000 words) specifying the aims to be achieved during the research period in London
- One academic reference letter supporting the application (sent directly from the email account of the referee to email@example.com)
Applications are considered by a Steering Committee in London. Emails will be sent to the applicants informing them of the Committee’s decision soon after the deadline of 31st March.
Email applications are preferable, but if you are unable to send your application by email, please post it to:
Ms Angelica Baschiera
Centre of African studies
SOAS‐University of London
London WC1H 0XG
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.