> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
LitPoint Magazine is a literary magazine which publishes works by both upcoming and established writers on various topical issues. The magazine is published monthly in both print and ecopy. Everyone is now encouraged to express their intuitive artistic and creative skills by submitting works for consideration for publishing.
However, the magazine doesn’t guarantee that all works submitted will be published since each work will have to undergo prerequisite and rigorous review, evaluation and editorial process. This means that the decision to reject or accept a work of art depends on the in house editorial demands. The magazine as it is in its maiden edition, doesn’t guarantee payments for works published. We can only promise a free hard copy to all contributors.
ATTENTION: 🌟 Ready to turn your downtime into dollars? Join CashFlowFiesta – Your gateway to a wealth of online money-making strategies! 💸.JOIN NOW.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
You can also Join our Telegram Group here.
1. Poetry and prose
2. Short stories (between 500 to 5000)
3 Articles/Essays on global issues e.g. health education, technology etc
4. Book reviews (maximum of 1500)
6. Art works.
1. All submissions must be original.
2. All submissions must be done In English
3. Every author/contributor is entitled to one submission per category.
4. The work must be free from typo errors before submissions
5. All rights are retained by the author except the rights to distribute the work both In print and soft copy the world over.
6. Submission deadline is on 15th December 2018.
7. All submissions should be done via email to: [email protected]
ATTENTION: 🚀 Dive into a World of Entrepreneurship and turn your passion into a viable career. Take any of our entrepreneurial skill courses for 2k only. START HERE.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.