> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Acquiring good academic research and writing skills early on is essential for your success both at university and in your professional life.
|👨💼 Sponsor: Lund University|
|📚 Field: Writing In English|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🎓 For more: Subscribe to Courses|
This course aims:
- to give you an understanding of the conventions of academic writing in English and to teach you the components and benefits of what is called process writing.
- to help you to put together your own “toolbox” of academic writing skills, as well as to give you a chance to test out these tools and to reflect on your own development as a writer.
- to encourage reflection on discipline-specific conventions; although the course deals with generic skills, you will be able to apply these generic skills to meet the particular needs of your own discipline.
The course consists of four modules:
1. Writing in English at university: An introduction
2. Structuring your text and conveying your argument
3. Using sources in academic writing
4. The writer’s toolbox: Editing and proofreading
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Diploma Course in Journalism|
Lund University was founded in 1666 and has for a number of years been ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 47 700 students and 7 500 staff based in Lund, Sweden. Lund University unites tradition with a modern, dynamic, and highly international profile. With eight different faculties and numerous research centres and specialized institutes, Lund is the strongest research university in Sweden and one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions for education and research. The university annually attracts a large number of international students and offers a wide range of courses and programmes taught in English.
In addition, International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) is part of the university and works to advance strategies for sustainable solutions through cutting edge interdisciplinary research, high-quality innovative education, and effective communication and strong partnerships.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Note: See other free online courses here.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.