|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Call For Application For Conversion To Education Cadre In The Federal Civil Service
In an effort to strengthen the teaching profession for improved service delivery, the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation is inviting interested officers within the mainstream federal service, who desire to laterally convert to education officer cadre, to apply.
To be eligible to participate in the initiative, interested officers must:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree with a (2nd Class Lower Division) or HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any of the following subjects:
5. Agricultural Science
6. Physical and Health Education
7. Computer Science
8. Integrated Science
9. Technical Drawing
10. Building Tech-Block laying (bricklaying and concreting)
11. Electrical xii. Electronics
|SEE ALSO: Vacancies at Aspom Travel, UBA | N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.|
2. Painting and decoration
3. Carpentry and joinery
4. Furniture making
5. Refrigeration and Air conditioning
6. Catering craft
7. Computer trades/studies
8. Textiles and Garment making
9. Auto mechanic
10. Vehicle bodybuilding
- Be computer literate and prepared to undergo training that will qualify them to be registered with the Teacher Regulation Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Be willing to be posted to Federal Unity Colleges to teach.
- Have up to 10 years remaining in the service.
|SEE ALSO: Lagos State Government Teachers Recruitment 2021|
How to Apply
Eligible officers who wish to take advantage of this opportunity are to download the online template from the website of the OHCSF: www.ohcsf.gov.ng. The hard copy of the completed template must be submitted with, an application through their Permanent Secretaries, to the undersigned. The soft copy of the same template must also be submitted online on the website.
Deadline: Friday 20th August 2021.
Permanent Secretaries are requested to bring this circular to the notice of all officers, including those working from home.
Sign: M. Mamman
Permanent Secretary (CMO) for: Head of the Civil Service of the Federation
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.