> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Mauritius Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education Science and Technology is inviting applications from eligible Nigerian students at Undergraduates, Masters and MPhil/PhD level in their Universities for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
How to Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the following websites:
- All applicants must have applied for at least one full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institutions (HEIS) of their choice ( listed under Section 7)
- An application must be accompanied by: a conditional offer (letter of admission) from the applicant’s chosen Mauritian public HEI:
- Additionally, an application for a postgraduate programme must be accompanied by a study/research plan and for MPhil/Phd, the name of the proposed supervisor(s) in Mauritius
- All candidates must submit the fully completed Application form and documents listed under section 6 as part of their application to Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja on or before 26th of May, 2021
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age Limits- Undergraduates 18 years to 25years
- Masters- 35years
- MPhil/PhD- 40 years
- Health Certificate is important from a recognized Government Hospital Good WAEC result for Undergraduate with mostly As Master and PhD, minimum of second class Upper (2.1)
- PhD applicants are requested to contact potential Supervisors on the link/emails provided at Section 8.3
For further inquiries, please contact: 09082454557 or 08037264324
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Federal scholarship board management
Federal ministry of education federal scholarship board, abuja plot 245 samuel ademulegun street, central business district
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.