|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Are you looking where you want to gain experience while waiting for your dream job? Where you can showcase your talent? Then this is for you.
Job number: 847837
About the Microsoft Graduate Experience
This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology. Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you
Eligibility for Microsoft Graduate Experience:
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT &
- Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology-related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
- Johannesburg (MEA-HQ), Gauteng, South Africa
- Nairobi, Nairobi City, Kenya
- Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Other, Other, Morocco
- Other, Other, Saudi Arabia
- Dubai (MEA-HQ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Value of Microsoft Graduate Experience:
Foundation: Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization, and position themselves for success.
Purpose: Our interactive program is designed to complement a graduate day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategies to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
Network: Our graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
Benefits & Perks of Microsoft Graduate Experience
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Duration of Award: Fulltime
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
How to Apply for Microsoft Graduate Experience
To apply and for additional information, click here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.