|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The MTN Foundation is now accepting applications from students in public tertiary institutions in Nigeria for its Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (STSS) and Schorlaship Scheme for Blind Students (SSBS). This article details the requirements and how to apply.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time second and third year students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
The scholarship is set to provide financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
Both Scholarships under the Youth Empowerment Cause, are currently in their 9th and 7th phase respectively. The scheme has awarded scholarships to 3,829 students in the last 10 years.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Schemes Prize
The scholarships, awarded on an annual basis, is worth N200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira). This covers tuition, book allowances and living allowances for one academic year.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Schemes Eligibility
- STSS is open to all:
- 3rd year Science & Technology students from Public Tertiary Institutions with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (Second Class Upper/or its equivalent).
- SSBS is open to all:
- visually impaired students in their 2nd and 3rd year, with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or its equivalent.
- Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 (Second Class Upper/or its equivalent).
Before you proceed, kindly consider these opportunities below:
- AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020
- UNICEF Internship Programme for All Nationalities, 2020
- How to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 for Entrepreneurs (₦1.5M Grant)
- Erupt! 2020 Art Competition ($8,000 in prizes)
- Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria should click below:
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTN Foundation bears sole responsibility for the final selection of successful beneficiaries.
Deadline: 21st July, 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Funso Aina on:
+234 (0) 803 200 4168 or
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.