|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
GenderMobile Initiative is calling on students to share their experiences on sexual harassment in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions to contribute towards breaking the culture of silence on cases of sexual harassment in these Institutions.
My Campus Innovation on the other hand, is a call for students to proffer realistic solutions on how to address sexual harassment in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants must be students of Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Applicants must be following Gender Mobile Initiative on social media.
For My Campus Innovation, the Top 3 entries would win cash prizes of 75,000, 50,000 and 25,000 naira respectively.
Asides the cash prizes, winners would also be identified as Gender Mobile Campus Ambassadors which comes with the following benefits:
- Exposure to fully funded capacity building programs
- Access to pool of resources for self development
- Networking opportunities with critical stakeholders
- Opportunity to represent the organization in external engagements
- Access to other incentives from corporate partners.
How to Apply
For My Campus Story:
- Participants are encouraged to participate in the #MyCampusStory trend on Gender Mobile’s social media handles by sharing their experiences on sexual harassment.
- Entries can be submitted in form of video, audio or writing
- Entries can also be submitted to email@example.com and would be published anonymously to protect survivors privacy.
For My Campus Innovation:
- Participants are required to make a one-minute video proposing at least two innovative solutions and tag them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #MyCampusInnovation #GenderMobile #EndSexualHarassment.
There is no official link for application as entries are to be submitted on their social media platforms:
- Twitter: @Gendermobile_NG
- Facebook: @GenderMobile
- Instagram: @gendermobile
- Entries can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for both My Campus Story and My Campus Innovation entries is on the 30th of November, 2020
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.