Lagos State beneficiaries of the Artisan Support initiative – under the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, have received their training certificates and are grateful to the Federal Government for the N30,000 grant.
This is according to the Twitter handle of the MSME Survival Fund, as shown below;
The one-time grant is meant to support MSMEs across the country, to keep their businesses afloat through these very challenging times. As part of the requirements, some of the artisans who have been selected for the programme in Lagos underwent training and received certificates as an attestation to their participation in the life-changing training.
We had earlier reported that Federal Government of Nigeria has commenced the payment of a one-time grant worth N30,000 to 330,000 selected artisans under the MSME Survival Scheme in over 11 states in Nigeria.
- N75billion MSME Fund: Artisan Support beneficiaries receive training certificates
- NECO to commence suspended exams on Monday
- WASSCE 2020 records 65.24% credit pass | see how to check result
- Katsina Launches Talent Hunt For Youths
- WAEC To Release SSCE Results Today
The Artisan Support Scheme, a one-off grant to artisans, is just a segment of the MSME Survival Fund programme.