|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test was held on Saturday 31 July 2021. The list of successful candidates whose names appeared below are to report for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2021 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows:
Shortlist in 3 Batches
A. NDA List 2021 Batch 1
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14 -28 August 2021.
- Cross River
|SEE ALSO: Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Recruitment/ How to Apply|
B. NDA List 2021 Batch 2
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021
|SEE ALSO: Ongoing Rrecruitmnt at Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI)/ How to Apply|
C. NDA List 2021 Batch 3
Candidates from the under listed States are to report to NDA on Saturday 11-25 September 2021.
- Akwa Ibom
|SEE ALSO: African Natural Resources Nationwide Recruitment 2021/ How to Apply|
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 14 August 2021, Saturday 28 August 2021 and Saturday 11 September 2021 for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be among the NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2021 to attend the interview.
- Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 28 August 2021 and Saturday 11 September 2021 respectively, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
- Candidates will undergo a screening exercise that will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others to be included in the NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2021.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Immigration Service Shortlist Final Screening Announced|
Candidates among the NDA list 2021 MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
- Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix a formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
|SEE ALSO: Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program 2021 for Nigerians (internship jobs in Lagos)/ Apply Now|
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete the same.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face mask.
Congratulations to all those who made it into the NDA List 2021.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.