|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
It is no longer news that the NDLEA 2023 recruitment screening interview exercise will begin tomorrow 5th of June 2023. In line with that, we have decided to compile General Tips To Help You Pass Screening Interview. So keep reading!
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Passing a physical screening interview for a job can depend on several factors, including the specific job requirements, the company’s policies, and the level of physical fitness needed for the position. However, in terms of NDLEA instructions, here are some general tips that may help you prepare for and pass a physical screening interview:
1. Understand the Screening Interview requirements: Before you go for the NDLEA interview, make sure you understand the laydown instructions for the screening. This will help you prepare accordingly and know what to expect during the screening. You can check out the NDLEA screening interview instructions here
|SEE ALSO: Check Out These 5 Scholarship Programs for Postgraduate(Masters) Studies in June 2023|
2. Do not miss the screening date scheduled for you to attend the interview. The Superintendent Cadre and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Assistant Cadre Candidates are advised to check their names carefully against the batch they belong to and note the date they are requested to attend the screening/interview as any deviation from instructions would attract disqualification
3. Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable, appropriate clothing and footwear that will allow you to move around comfortably and perform physical tasks as required.
4. Be honest and transparent: If you have any medical conditions or limitations, do not lie about them. This will help them understand your abilities and determine if any accommodations can be made.
5. Stay calm and focused: During the screening, try to stay calm and focused. Listen carefully to the instructions and ask questions if you’re unsure about anything. Take your time and don’t rush through the tasks.
Remember, physical screening interviews are designed to assess your physical abilities and ensure that you’re capable of performing the job safely and effectively. By preparing appropriately and demonstrating your abilities, you can increase your chances of passing the screening and landing the job.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.