|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We will cover everything you need to know about NDLEA recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided in your application.
These contain the qualification, requirements, and easy application processes for NDLEA recruiting. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
In Nigeria, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal organization entrusted with stopping the manufacturing, smuggling, storage, export, and distribution of hard drugs. The Agency is seeking applicants that are qualified, willing, and able to work.
Continue reading to learn more about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s hiring process, including the criteria needed and how to apply.
All you need to apply are the appropriate credentials, an active email account, and your phone number.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must have Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- You must be a graduate
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offences will not be accepted to work with this agency
- You must have good communication skills
- You Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- You must be of good behaviour and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- You Must be willing to work in a new environment
- You must be physically, and mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicants interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
To apply for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
There has been no formal announcement of the NDLEA recruitment at the time of writing this article. But once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you want to be informed about the most recent update, keep checking our website frequently.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
I’m interested in the job