|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is the independent regulatory agency mandated by Government to monitor and regulate the electricity industry in Nigeria.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
The Commission is committed to promoting and ensuring efficient market structures and an inventory industry to meet Nigeria’s need for safe, adequate, reliable and affordable electricity.
To drive the achievement this mandate, the Commission seeks to recruit qualified professionals for vacant positions in the Office of the Chairman and its 6 specialised Divisions as follows:
- FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- RENEWABLE ENERGY AND RURAL ELECTRIFICATION
- MARKET COMPETITION AND RATES
- ENGINEERING STANDARD AND SAFETY
- LEGAL, LICENSING AND ENFORCEMENT
- GOVERNMENT AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)|
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for a particular position and are interested in pursuing a career with NERC in transforming the electricity industry in Nigeria, please follow the instructions below to complete your application online:
- Download the application memo.
- Log onto www.restralrecruit.com
- Identify the particular Division and click on the specific job vacancy of interest
- Fill the application form and upload your Word CV and passport photograph
|SEE ALSO: Job Openings at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company|
Please note the following:
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
- This is an online application process. Paper applications will not be accepted
- The minimum requirement for all roles is a Second class degree, lower division (2.2) or a
lower credit (where specified)
- Candidates are enjoined to apply for roles for which they qualify
- Candidates should submit ONE (1) application only, as multiple applications will result
- ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED