|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The CBN Empowerment portal is in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has launched a new portal that enables Exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
|SEE ALSO: Captain Npower: Employed Beneficiaries set to be fished out from Programme|
Objectives of the Nexit CBN Empowerment Portal
- The goal of the NEXIT portal includes;
- determination of the suitability of
- candidates for the CBN programme
- select the different CBN support options
- facilitate registration and application
How to Apply for the CBN Empowerment Portal 2021
- To login, follow the link: nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password or click on ‘Sign Up Here‘ for new registration
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN & click the ‘submit‘ button
- A mail would be sent to your email box. Open your inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
All the Best!
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Npower Past Questions and Answers.
The Npower test is computer-based. Applicants will be tested on various subjects. Npower aptitude test questions are always different for each candidate, but are mostly repeated questions. This means if you have the past questions, you stand a better chance of scaling through.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.