|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Niger Delta Exploration and Production (NDEP) Plc is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company operating across the Nigerian oil and gas industry’s upstream, midstream, and downstream value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a recent graduate looking to jumpstart your career in the Oil & Gas Sector? Look no further than NDEP! We’re currently seeking ambitious and talented individuals to join our team as graduate trainees.
- Gain valuable experience and receive comprehensive training as you work alongside some of the brightest minds in Oil & Gas. Apply now and start your journey towards success with NDEP.
About the Program
- The NDEP Graduate Trainee Programme will equip young graduates with the right skills and experiences to grow and thrive in today’s business environment to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Successful candidates will gain valuable experience and receive comprehensive training as they work alongside some of the brightest minds in the energy industry.
|SEE ALSO: European Central Bank (ECB) 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
We are seeking Graduates in the following areas
- Engineering / Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical / Electronics, Geology, etc.)
- Commercial / Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics / Procurement, Supply Chain, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Not more than 3 years of post-graduation experience
- Must have completed the NYSC Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more information
Deadline: 26th May 2023.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.