|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
You will find important details on this page concerning the Nigerian Customs recruitment application, the Nigerian Customs recruiting website, the Nigerian Customs recruitment general requirement, and other pertinent information that will help in the success of your application.
We’ll show you the entire step by step of the Nigeria Customs recruitment process, including how to apply and fill out the Nigeria Customs Service application form properly and without any problems.
This page will also provide you with information on how to register, obtain the required documentation, learn about this government organization, apply for an assistant cadre position, and more if you want to become a Customs Superintendent Cadre AS.
You can apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment at any location, but there are general requirements you must fulfil in order to confirm that you are qualified and prepared to go through the recruitment process. Candidates from all states are eligible to apply for this position. Here are the general requirements.
Before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements
- All candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- All candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- All Candidates must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that all candidates must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- All applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes maths and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- The Nigeria Customs Recruitment process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Are you considering working as a customs officer in Nigeria? Are you certain you meet the requirements for this position? If so, you can go to the Nigeria Customs Recruitment website at https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng once you are notified of new recruitments.
Application Process for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Before applying, keep in mind that you can only apply for one position. Multiple applications from a candidate will disqualify them. To apply, take the following actions:
PS: Follow this process only if & when you are notified of new recruitment from a legitimate source.
- Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
Summary of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application form
On this website, we always post the most recent information regarding the federal government recruitment update. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the recruitment update.
Additionally, we advise you to save, bookmark this page or join our WhatsApp group for the latest information and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes to Nigeria customs recruitment. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Support & Insights
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Nigeria Customs recruitment. We will respond.