|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Applications are invited for:
Title: NLNG 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the “NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s Degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
|SEE ALSO: PTDF Scholarship 2021/2022, For Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD|
- All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
|SEE ALSO: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021-2022 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
- Important Information and Notice
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of the application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- The Selection Test will take the form of an Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on the status of their applications.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
- The application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
|SEE ALSO: Italian Government Scholarships for Nigerians 2021|
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deadline: 20th September 2021
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.