> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Police Service Commission is an Independent Government Agency established under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution with the power to Appoint, Promote, Post, Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force.
Our Mission is to Improve Service Delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by Promoting Transparency and Accountability in the Police.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Programme 2023 – NPF.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Programme (Police Constable – Recruits)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2023|
The Police Service Commission PSCI in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force [NPF) invites applications from interested and qualitied Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15 October to 26 November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submit same within the specified period.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Birth Certificates / Declaration of Age Evidence of physical / mental fitness from a government-recognized Hospital.
- Evidence of good character from village / district head of the applicant.
- Indigene Certificate signed by Local Government Chairman or Secretary.
- Guarantor Form endorsed by a Public Servant not below the rank of GL13, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP or its equivalent from the Armed Forces and other Paramilitary services.
How to Apply
The Online Application requirements are as follows:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years iv. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for male only
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment and not be convicted of any criminal offense.
- In addition, applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth, and Certificates of Origin.
|SEE ALSO: American Express Latest Recruitment 2023|
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Applicants must print their completed online form, and guarantor form and submit same at physical / credentials screening exercise at prescribed centers Nationwide.
- Automated Physical / Credentials Screening Exercise
- Invitation of applicants will be only for those who meet up with the online registration requirements for the automated physical screening exercise which will be conducted nationwide, on a date to be communicated later.
- Applicants are to present the originals of the following documents during the Automated Physical Screening Exercise:
- Successful Applicants will be made to undergo an Aptitude Test (Computer Based), on a date to be communicated later.
Automated Medical Screening:
- Applicants who scale through the Aptitude Test (Computer Based) will be invited for Automated Medical Screening at the 17 Police Zonal Medical Centers, on a date to be communicated later.
Nature of the Training:
- Successful Applicants enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force will undergo a combined Academic and physical training leading to the employment of the successful ones into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (PC).
- The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submit same within the specified period
- The portal is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
- Any change(s) as regards this 2023 Recruitment Exercise will be communicated via our portal, for enquiry Call help desk no. 08069794453, 09060483893
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.