|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigeria Police Force invites candidates who participated in the medical screening exercise of the 2021 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force to check their recruitment status by clicking on the check status button below.
Successful candidates, thereafter, are advised to print out their Invitation Slip and proceed to the Police Training College/School indicated against their names. The training exercise for successful candidates commences on Monday, July 25th, 2022
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 / 2022 Selection Board|
Nigeria Police List Of Successful Candidates For Constables Recruitment 2021/2022
Documentation of new recruits in the Training Colleges/Schools opens on Saturday, July 23, 2022, and closes on Sunday, July 30, 2022. Any candidate who fails to report within the specified period would be considered to have declined the offer. Click here to download 2022 Merit List
On resumption, the candidates are required to come along with the following for the training:
- Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short nicker.
- Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers shoe and white socks.
- Two(2) pairs of white sportswear.
- Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheets.
- Two(2) pairs of white Pillowcases.
- Face Mask and Hand sanitiser.
- Small Food Flask with two flat plates and a set of cutlery.
- A hoe, cutlass and a broom.
- Bucket and Toiletries.
- Hard cover notebook and Pen.
- Original copy of Identity card/Slip.
- Original copies of credentials.
- A printout of BVN slip with a clear picture of the applicant.
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background.
To check your recruitment status, visit https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.