|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigeria Young Farmers Network (NYFN) was founded in 2014, and it brings together a diverse range of people who are united by their passion for progression and commitment to achieve inclusive and sustainable economic development through Agriculture.
The NYFN is a strong and vibrant community of partners who through their strategic engagements, investments and influence, foster shared prosperity in Nigeria. The NYFN primarily seeks to build and continuously develop a learning community for young Nigerians and social investors through educational programs and match-making services, so as to inform and enhance the development impact of their activities in Agribusiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Young Farmers Network Volunteer Program 2021/22
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program|
Whether working as an individual or in a group, volunteering brings tremendous impact that goes far beyond the mission of the organization; every person who chooses to volunteer experiences benefits in numerous ways.
- Making a difference and contributing your quota towards food security
- Learning new skills: Work done at volunteer organizations often differs greatly from work done in private businesses. You have a chance to learn various skills ranging from communication to web design to digital marketing, finance and others.
- Building a Network: Volunteering is an excellent way to build team spirit, foster relationships among group members, or network
- Boosting your resume: People love to work with good people! Volunteer experience may boost your chances of landing a job or getting into your preferred college/university outside Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
If you are interested in volunteering, please take a minute to complete the volunteer interest form. It’s amazing what we can do when we work together. Volunteering at the Nigeria Young Farmers Network is a great opportunity to learn about Agribusiness and opportunities out there. Depending on how you want to render your time and what skills you have or want to improve on, here are the available departments:
- ICT and Database Management
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Helpdesk and Membership support
- Extension services
- Digital media
- Project Management
- Research & Innovation
- Fundraising & Grants
- Training & Capacity Development
- Motion Graphics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to apply
Note: You have to be a registered volunteer in order to participate in any of our programs or events.
Deadline: 31st July 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.