|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
The Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2021 Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Interested applicants that wish to serve her country should follow these simple procedure to apply for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Basic Qualification
(1). Applicant must be a single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
(3). Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4). Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5). All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/trades test/ city guild certificate.
(6). An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training by 31 Jan 2022.
(7). Measurement in height at least not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8). Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Application for Trades Men/Women Category should be into the following:
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps: Tilling Works (Twks), Draughtsman (D/Man), Plant Operator Mechanic (POM), POP Designer/Screeding, Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology, Carpentry/Wood Technology, Metal Works, Plumbing, Masonry/Concrete Technology, Painting and Graphics Arts.
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps: Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers, Computer Operators, Ethical Hackers (Cyber Security) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert, Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing, Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing, Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony, Digital Image and Video Processing, Website Management, VSat Installer, Microwave Comms Expert, Rigger.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps: Knowledge and Skills in UAV, Drone etc, Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML,CSS), Radio and
|SEE ALSO: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post-Primary & Post-Graduate Scholarship Schemes|
Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians, Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network), Computer Networking, General IT Knowledge, Computer, Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance, Geographic Information System, Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking, Server Administration.
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport: Drivers, Firemen, Caterers (emphasis on male).
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps: Textile Rofitters and Leather Works, Graphic Designers, Spare Part Technicians, Accounting Technicians, Tailor, Textile Technology, Printing Technology.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps: Vehicle Diesel Mechanics, Vehicle Petrol Mechanics, Fabricators/Panel Beaters, Crane Operators, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians, Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics, Auto Elect, Powertrains Mechanics(gearbox), Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers), Electro Medical, Machinist/instruments, Fuel Injector Specialist, Welders, Upholstery techs, Generator/Power Plant Techs, Spray Painting, Hydraulic Mechanics, electronics Technicians, Mechatronics, Brake System specialist, Truck/Heavy-duty Veh Mech, Office eqpt techs, Air condition specialist, Fab/Panel Beater, Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner), Programmers (Arduino/G Codes), Pneumatics Technician.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps: Electron Medicals, Radiographers, Occupational Therapy Technicians, Physiotherapy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, Xray technicians, Dieticians Technicians, Medical Lab Technicians, Health Information Management, Health Service Admin, Optometry Technicians, Morticians, Speech Therapy Technicians, Dental Technicians, Environmental Health Technicians, Electromedical.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT): Archery, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Calisthenics, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kickboxing, Polo, Shooting, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at U.S. Embassy (2 Positions)|
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Basic Requirement
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||10 Sep 21 – 26 Nov 21|
How to Apply
(1). Apply online at the recruitment portalhttps://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2). Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3). Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4). Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.