|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Are you interested in Nigeria Army Recruitment? If yes, this article will help you to make your dream come true.
If you are accepted into the Nigerian Army for a position, you must go through a required military training program. After being selected, you will further be required to take a computer-based test.
You can log in to the recruitment.army.mil.ng website once the Nigerian Army recruitment application form is available (we’ll notify you here when application begins) and submit your application there. All applicants who have been shortlisted will then be subjected to a screening process.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
- Age Requirement (Tradesmen): 18
- Maximum Age (Tradesmen): 22
- Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen): 22
- Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen): 26
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates:1.68
- Maximum Height For Female Candidates: 1.62
- WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
Before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- NDLEA Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
To apply, just go to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, the Nigerian army’s online recruitment portal, and register. Then pick the category you are applying for by clicking on register. You must fill out the information requested on the site before clicking “submit.”
You can apply for any of the following:
- 82 Regular Recruit Intake (Soldiers)
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
The appropriate application portal is
recruitment.army.mil.ng or ims.army.mil.ng
When you use the first link, you will be taken to the second, which is the one where you may begin your application. Please take your time filling up the Nigerian Army recruitment Application Form.
The Nigerian Army will only contact applicants who have made the shortlist and invite them to a screening that will take place at various locations and be advertised on the Nigerian Army website. All candidates who are shortlisted will undergo a screening test as well, and those who pass will move on to the next round of the recruitment process.
Do you have interest in Nigeria Customs Recruitment, if yes, you can apply here. You can also read about Nigeria Immigration: Requirements and How to Apply.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.