> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) that they can now check their admission status.
The Nigerian Army University Admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Nigerian Army University Admission List
Currently, NAUB prospective students can only access their admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NAUB admission status.
Successful candidates are advice to
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones you initially applied for.
You can follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Go to the NAUB admission portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, Sign In to access your NAUB admission status.
Congrats to all the candidates that made it to the NAUB admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.