> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry, as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 3rd National Essay Competition 2021 (Topic: 5G Technology: Opportunities and Challenges)
|SEE ALSO: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply|
The Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) wishes to invite entries for her 2021 National Essay Competition for undergraduates. This year’s edition, the third in the series, will focus on Fifth Generation (5G) technology with the following objectives:
- Increase awareness on 5G Technology
- Engage and enhance research
- Encourage academic competition & excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- All undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (Private & Public).
- All participants are expected to register their details in the form provided for download on the NCC website, signed by their Deans as genuine Nigerian Undergraduates.
- All Essays will be subjected to Plagiarism checks.
- Winners will be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation. A candidate that cannot successfully defend their submissions will be disqualified.
|SEE ALSO: USAID $1,150,000 Grant Funding for Digital Economy Solutions|
- All entries will be assessed based on the following:
- The essay should contain a maximum of 1,000 words and a minimum of 500 words on the topic.
- The essay must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main Body and Conclusion.
- The essay must be referenced.
- The essay will go through a rigorous selection process and scrutinized based on Content, Grammar and Structure.
- All essays must be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments.
1st Prize: Laptop, Printer and Cash Prize of N500,000.00.
2nd Price: Cash Prize of N300,000.00.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
3rd Price: Cash Prize of N200,000.00.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Essay to: [email protected]
30th July 2021.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Winning essays will be announced on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- For further inquiries, please contact: +234-9-4617000 or +234-9-4617153