|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
We wish to inform candidates who participated in the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 1st to 16th April 2021 that the list of successful candidates has been released.
The list of successful candidates in the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 1 to 16 April 2021 has been released online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The successful candidates are to report for training in 2 Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 31 – Saturday, 22 May 2021.
- NNBTS Batch 32 – Saturday, 8 January 2022.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
Note: Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.