|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigerian Navy is currently recruiting new members to join its ranks. The sole aim of publishing this article is to provide you with pertinent and up-to-date information about the Nigeria Navy recruitment. If you are interested in a career in the Navy, you must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the application instructions carefully.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
To be eligible for Navy recruitment, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Be at least 18 years old and not older than 22 years old by January 2023.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be at least 1.69 meters tall for males and 1.65 meters tall for females.
- Have a valid NIN and BVN.
- Be single and have no dependents.
- Be of good character and have no criminal record.
Required Documents & Materials
In addition to the application form, you will need to provide the following documents when you apply for Navy recruitment:
- Age declaration or birth certificate.
- Certificate of Origin.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Six (6) recent passport photographs.
- Completed and signed parent/guardian consent form.
- NYSC discharge or call-up letter (where applicable).
- Bio-data form.
- A pair of black shoes.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two white long-sleeved shirts.
- Two black ties.
- Two white round-neck vests.
- Three pairs of white long socks.
- A pair of white canvas.
- A pair of brown canvas.
- Police certification form.
- Guarantor form.
Before we proceed, please check out other available guides below:
- INEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF Recruitment): Requirements and How to Apply
- ICPC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- NAFDAC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- NIMC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- EFCC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
How to Apply
To apply for Navy recruitment, you must:
Visit the Nigerian Navy recruitment website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Review your application carefully and click on the “Submit” button.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project-Based Human Capital Development (HCD) Training 2024|
The Recruitment Process
The Navy recruitment process will begin with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to take an aptitude test at designated centers across the nation.
The aptitude test will assess your knowledge of general knowledge, mathematics, English, and naval matters.
Shortlisted candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited for an interview. The interview will assess your suitability for a career in the Navy.
Candidates who are successful in the interview will be offered a place in the Navy.
For more information on Navy recruitment, please visit the Nigerian Navy website.
The information contained in this document is for general information purposes only. The Nigerian Navy reserves the right to change the eligibility requirements and application instructions at any time without prior notice.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for Navy recruitment:
The application process is competitive, so it is important to submit a complete and well-written application.
You should also be prepared to take the aptitude test and interview.
If you are selected for the Navy, you will be required to undergo basic training.
I wish you the best of luck in your application!
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
NOTICE: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
⚡️ Advertise your products or business to our 9,500+ unique subscribers. More info.
⚡️ Join other students to learn, upskill & get certified on Future Syllabus. Start learning.
⚡️ Get your books on Amazon, Okadabooks, Kobo, Selar, etc with ACEworld. Click here.
⚡️ Get your ISBN, Editing, Cover Design & other book services at ACEworld. Click here.
⚡️ ️Publish your promotional content on any of our blogs at a discount. More info.