The Nigerian Secondary Schools Essay Prize calls for submission from secondary school students for its 2020 prize. Prizes include N100,000 to three winners, mentorships amongst others
The Nigerian Secondary Schools Essay Prize, is with the underlying purpose of creating a learning opportunity for Nigerian Students. The objective is to enhance learning culture – researching, reading and writing, and to promote peace education.
The essay challenge will serve as a means of developing the creative writing skill of each student and shape innovative ideas for peace promotion. This is an investment we are glad to make!!!
In line with the declaration by the United Nations, the 2020 Essay prize theme is: “Shaping Peace Together: My responsibility as a student“. This theme will give the students the chance to explicitly express their innovative ideas on how to build world peace and express what their responsibility is in promoting peace and peaceful coexistence.
The Prize Categories include:
- Grand Prize (Scholarship for top 3)
- Creative Writing Mentorship with Itodo Samuel Anthony
- Girl Child Prize
- Consolation Prize
- Book and Library Prize among others
Related Essay Contests
Before you submit, check these related essay contests
- 2020 Seyi Makinde Annual Essay Competition For Undergraduates
- 2020 World Bank Blog4Dev Essay Competition For Young Africans
- Legit.ng Prominent Student Essay Contest 2020 | Prize: Over N200,000
- KASU Vice-Chancellor Essay Writing Competition 2020 | Laptops + Cash Prizes
- The Paul A. Volcker Careers in Government Essay Contest 2021 | $13000 Cash Prize
How to Submit
Parents, guidance and teachers are encouraged to inspire their children to participate in this contest. Thus, interested students should write on the theme aforementioned and send the essay (Not more than 600 words) to email@example.com including student’s details (Name, Class, School and contact details)
Deadline for submission is November 15, 2020.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App