|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria is a national startup competition in partnership with the National Information Technology Development Agency that identifies and accelerates the top startups in Nigeria while connecting them to the MassChallenge global network. The program is focused on supporting early-stage startups across all industries that are based in Nigeria and interested in growing their business in the Nigerian market.
Who Can Participate in the NITDA Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021 National Startup Competition
We look for entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level.
We accept applications from early-stage and growth-stage startups from all over Nigeria from any industry. We’re looking for Nigerian startups who want to grow locally while having global access to the MassChallenge network.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Sahel Capital Graduate Program For Young Africans|
- Demonstrate product/market fit
- Have a skilled and experienced team
- Are located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
- Have raised less than ~$1M in equity-based funding and generated less than ~$2M in revenue in the last 12 months
What’s in it for startups?
Top startups will be selected to participate in an intensive, 4-month program that encompasses both online and in-person portions where startups develop and implement bespoke project plans to further their localization journeys.
Startups will also receive:
- Tailored mentoring and coaching offered by NITDA and other local mentors, local and global mentors of the MassChallenge network and the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Tailored curriculum based on startups’ specific needs
- Investment opportunities by facilitating connections to investors and a private demo-day
- Access to the MassChallenge global network
|SEE ALSO: Young Sustainable Impact Momentum Programme for Entrepreneurs|
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying for Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria. This form will be your registration for the MassChallenge website. In order to submit and complete an application for B2MC Nigeria please follow the below steps.
1. Please complete the registration sheet below.
2. Within the next 72 hours you’ll receive an email to activate your account. Once received please activate your account.
3. Once your account is activated please create a new startup within the masschallenge.org website.
4. Apply to the B2MC Nigeria program.
5. Complete and submit your application.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns as you go through this process. You can reach the B2MC Nigeria team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for taking an interest in our program and we look forward to receiving your application.
For more Information: NITDA Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021 National Startup Competition
Deadline: September 24th 2021
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.