Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high performing basic five or six pupils for its 2020/2021 Post-Primary Scholarship Award.
The scheme seeks to support high-performing Basic Five and Sic pupils through secondary school education. The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries and, by 2019, it had grown to 342 beneficiaries with a total sum of N825,300,000 ($2.697m) expended to date.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through application on company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply:
- Visit https://www.nigerialng.com/.
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on the Post Primary Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
Please note that all:
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbers) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of the application.
- Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG post-primary scholarship award is 6th November, 2020.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📱 Read Offline with our Web App