|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Operator of NNPC / NAOC / OANDO Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2022 NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and the Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
|SEE ALSO: Harvard University Fully Funded MBA Scholarship 2023 (US$102,200 Funding)|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude Test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Deadline: 8th July 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.