|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship is now inviting qualified and suitable candidates for the 2020-2021 session. The scholarship is open to all available courses of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
About the Schorlarship
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
Level/Fields of Study
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship award is available for undergraduate students (100 and 200 level) fully registered in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The scholarship is open to all available courses of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Please note that;
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Documents Needed for the Scholarship
The following documents will be needed for the NNPC Scholarship 2020 application;
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA (for 200 level students)
Applications will close on November 14, 2020. Selection tests will hold on December 7, 2020, at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship award, follow the steps below (use the application button below the guide);
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required.
PRIZE: Fully Funded
HOST: NNPC, TOTAL
DEADLINE: 14 November 2020.
REMINDER: Support Room
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test centre closest to them.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.