The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund has started sending out loans to all interested and qualified applicants who applied on the NMFB Portal.
If you applied for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan and you have not supplied or submitted your bank details where the funds will be sent to and also the loan amount, then kindly be informed that the portal is now open for the application for disbursement of loan.
Official message on this development reads;
"Dear Prospective NYIF Applicants,
Kindly validate your BVN on the NYIF portal by following the procedures below and enter your bank verification number and create your password, then submit. You are to wait for the NYIF portal to process your request which a mail with link will be sent to your email address you registered on the NYIF portal. It takes few minutes or days to receive confirmation mail, this is because the system is responding to millions of application."
You can login to the portal and submit your bank account details and the amount you wish to apply for following the steps below:
- Visit the Nirsal Micro-finance Bank (NMFB) and NYIF Portal via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Click on the Loan Application
- Enter your 11 digits Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Finally, click on Validate BVN to start your Loan application
If you have not registered, you can register following this steps below:
- Visit this link >> NYIF (nmfb.com.ng)
- Enter your names and BVN
- Click on Next button, You will get a message that registration successful
- Finally, check your submitted email inbox/spam box for a confirmation email and complete your registration.
After a successful registration, you will then have the opportunity to update your account details, loan amount and other records that needs to be updated.