|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Operations Support Officer at PalmPay Limited.
Merchant Operations Support Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Maintenance Supervisor at JMG Limited|
- We’re looking for a mid-level Merchant Operations Support Officer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- You must be able to manage and perform assigned tasks effectively, work together with others as a cohesive team, communicate and act professionally within the workplace and with clients, and maintain a good knowledge of job deliverables.
- Assist with integration for new merchants, by working with them directly or via Affiliate Platforms / Networks.
- Assist with setting up new merchant stores, integrate the product data and affiliate tracking on our internal systems.
- Build trust and relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries and requests for support in a timely and effective manner.
- Complete menu updates and changes in a timely manner.
- Drive service quality and enhance Merchant Experience.
- Manage and handle service discrepancies effectively.