Writers Space Africa (WSA), an international literary magazine, published by the African Writers Development Trust (AWDT), is calling for submissions for its 24th edition under the theme “Christmas in Africa”. We encourage the submission of poetry, short stories, etc from children below 18 years of age. There is no word restriction.
In addition, they’re accepting literary works from writers above 18 years in the following categories:
- Articles/Essays – 1,200 Words maximum
- Flash Fiction – 300 words maximum
- Poetry – 1 poem, maximum of 24 lines
- Short Stories – 1,500 words maximum
- Jokes – 1 joke per writer
- Artworks – maximum 3 artworks in high resolution
- Personalised quotation – 1 quotation and must be the original work of the author
Note the following:
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- You’re only entitled to submit for one category.
- The Deadline for submission is November 12, 2018.
- Our editors will revert to selected unpublished writers on areas of improvement in their work.
- Due to the number of entries we receive, only selected authors will be on our website.
- The author retains copyright.
- Your work must be thoroughly edited before being uploaded. We will in turn edit selected entries to suit the publication.
- The magazine will be released on the 1st of December, 2018 on our website (www.writersspace.net)
Click here to submit.