The University of Pittsburgh Press is currently accepting submissions for its 2020 Drue Heinz Literature Prize. This award will be given to any author whose unpublished collection of short stories shows remarkable talent and creativity. The winner will receive a cash award of $15,000 and a book deal. No application fee is needed to apply for this prize.
Who can apply for The University of Pittsburgh Press’ Drue Heinz Literature Prize 2020?
- Writers from every part of the globe are welcome to apply.
- Entrants must have published a novel, a book-length collection of stories or at least three short stories or novellas in commercial magazines or literary journals.
- Submit only unpublished manuscripts of short fiction, or two or more novellas, or a combination of one or more novellas and short stories.
- Manuscripts must be 150-300 double-spaced pages.
- All entries must be submitted before the 30 June 2019 deadline..
- Entries must be written in English.
How to submit your entry:
Prizes and Awards:
Winner will receive:
- A book deal.
- A cash award of $15,000
- And more.