In line with our vowed commitment to supporting the educational pursuits of students in Tertiary Institutions who are indigenes of Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas (mandate areas), the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2018/2019 Bursary and Scholarship awards, details of which are as follows:
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards Eligibility
- Must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2018/2019 Academic Session;
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduate, as well as current students of the Nigerian Law School, are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include:
- Medicine & Surgery, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Engineering, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of the application.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Lagos State Government Bursary & Scholarship Award for Undergraduate & Postgraduates|
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards
- Every new application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent Passport Photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- JAMB Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2018/2019 Academic Session);
- Student Identity Card.
|SEE ALSO: Ondo private university make available tuition free courses|
N.B: Beneficiaries of the 2017/2018 edition need not upload the above documents except their passport photographs.
The registration portal is opened on the OSOPADEC website: https://bursary.osopadec.org/ for 21days, starting from 23rd May 2021 to 13th June 2021.
For more information, visit the OFFICIAL PAGE.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App