|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
In line with our vowed commitment to supporting the educational pursuits of students in Tertiary Institutions who are indigenes of Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas (mandate areas), the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2018/2019 Bursary and Scholarship awards, details of which are as follows:
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards Eligibility
- Must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2018/2019 Academic Session;
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduate, as well as current students of the Nigerian Law School, are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include:
- Medicine & Surgery, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Engineering, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of the application.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Lagos State Government Bursary & Scholarship Award for Undergraduate & Postgraduates|
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards
- Every new application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent Passport Photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- JAMB Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2018/2019 Academic Session);
- Student Identity Card.
|SEE ALSO: Ondo private university make available tuition free courses|
N.B: Beneficiaries of the 2017/2018 edition need not upload the above documents except their passport photographs.
The registration portal is opened on the OSOPADEC website: https://bursary.osopadec.org/ for 21days, starting from 23rd May 2021 to 13th June 2021.
For more information, visit the OFFICIAL PAGE.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.