|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
she’s like a breeze that whispers rapture to ones existence,
and deck …ones bed with roses–she’s success.
sometimes I sit and muse over how to seduce success
and make her mine, to live through the whole life of me,
and lives on whenever I find the lips of the dust so bewitching to kiss;
& mamma arose and asked;
have you perceive the fragrance of a woman called Success,
do you want to make her your own?.
i felt like a man journeyed to the seventh heaven.
sit and listen!
To seduce success is to;
– wet your nights with breezy dreams
– discern the sense at the heels of the bed full of roses
– see through the light of a lucky strike
– polish your hands for the tactics of holding aces
– add finishing touches of stalwart to your bag of bones
– hit the dust and pipe out recurrently
– wade through your lapses and fill the cuts
– burn the wordings of gravy train and wash down the ashes with a glass of water.
this is how I seduced success and she subscribed into marriage, then I became successful.
won’t you seduce her too?
MuhammadnasirAloba with the pen-name eminent, from kwara state, Ilorin is a student of University of Ilorin, studying statistics. He started writing in 2016, he does believe that writing comes with the language of healing.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.