|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Do you need detailed information regarding Nigerian police recruitment? If so, you are on the right website, as we are set to provide you with all the necessary information about Nigeria police recruitment. To obtain all the information you need, please continue reading.
This article provides details on the Nigeria Police recruitment, official websites, application requirements, and where to obtain the application form.
Most importantly, there is no cost to apply for a position with the NPF. Take note of this if you intend to apply for any open positions with the Nigerian Police. The application can be found online at the Nigeria police recruitment website.
Before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
To join the Nigerian Police Force, you must fulfil the following requirements. You won’t have a chance of being selected if you don’t match the requirement given below. Below is the compilation of requirements used in previous recruitments, so take good note of them.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- You Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- You must have a National Identity Number (NIN) or permanent voter’s card
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- You must not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- You must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- You must not be physically disabled
- You must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- You must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- You must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- You must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- You must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possessing a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- You must download and fill out the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening centre
- All applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection
SEE ALSO: FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
To apply for Nigeria police recruitment, as soon as there is an official call for application, log in to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the application form. Always check the website for updates on the status of your application, as well as any further instructions.
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet browser
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. Please note that the “Registration Number” is case-sensitive.
If you are selected, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next step in the recruitment procedure.
The Nigerian Police will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted and ask them to attend the screening exercise, which will take place at various centres and be advertised on the Nigerian Police website. All shortlisted candidates will also be required to undergo a screening test; those who pass will move on to the next round of the recruitment process.
Support & Insights
Further clarification or questions? Please drop a comment below, and we will provide support as good as we can.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
After printing the registration slip and guarantors form
How can I login to the portal to cross-check my information on the site