|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Jhpiego Nigeria – We’re one of the most gender-equal organizations in global health, and our staff from country to country reflect the myriad cultural and racial diversity of the populations we serve.
Jhpiego Nigeria is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of Procurement Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Maintenance Supervisor at JMG Limited|
The Procurement Officer is supporting all procurement conducted by the Country office. The Procurement Officer will be working closely with program and administrative support staffs, and backstopping program and administrative staffs in field offices. The Procurement Officer reports to and is supervised directly by the Procurement Manager. S/he works closely with administrative and finance staffs at the home and field offices.
- Working with program and technical staffs to plan all procurements.
- Receive and process order from field and country office team
- Specifying and selecting commodities and products including lab products, entomological supplies, vehicles, office equipment and supplies, etc.
- Preparing and issuing bid documentation to qualified vendors
- Managing quality assurance procedures in conformity with donor requirements
- Negotiating price and payment terms
- Managing procurement request/authorization processes
- Managing bid review and selection process
- Managing purchases, payment (in conjunction with the finance department), logistics planning and follow-up
- Manage automated procurement tracking system and processes and ensuring that up-to-date procurement documentation.
- Ensure that paper-based filing system is kept current.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited|