|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
ProvidusBank, in partnership with Enterprise Development Center, is accepting applications from businesses registered and operating in Nigeria for its 2020 ProvidusBank SME Challenge.
The SME Challenge is an initiative of EDC and ProvidusBank which aims at equipping small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with skills and competencies that the SMEs require to be able to run their businesses profitably, defend sound and viable business proposals, efficient funds utilization, trade, access to markets and prepare the SMEs to access funding.
Through this program, we will enhance the entrepreneurial and managerial competencies of Nigerian SMEs towards building sustainable business practices and provide support that will enable them to navigate business challenges.
Target Group: Small and Medium Enterprises
Deadline: 2nd October 2020.
Mode of Application: Online
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
The SME Challenge will provide capacity building for SMEs in 3 phases:
- Phase 1 – Capacity Building for 500 SMEs: 500 candidates will be onboarded, trained and granted access to the SMEtoolkit’s resources. The SMEtoolkit contains a set of tools that will equip businesses to gain competitive advantage, free business advisory from renowned experts and access to software packages, business forms, training resources and templates that can help your business succeed.
- Phase 2 – Business support for the top 50 SMEs: The top 50 candidates selected from the 500 will receive additional business consultations.
- Phase 3 – Enterprise Development program for the top 15 SMEs: The top 15 SMEs will be given a Customised Enterprise Development program coupled with intensive business support.
ProvidusBank SME Challenge Eligibility.
To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- A Nigerian
- 18 years and above
- Own a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- A for-profit business from any sector
- Educated with minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Able to carry out the application process online
- Committed to the training schedule, physically and virtually, once accepted
How to Apply for ProvidusBank SME Challenge.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking the link below. Please follow the information provided after before doing so.
- Click on the link above to register
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the details you will need to log in.
- Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
- Constantly check the PROVIDUSBANK SME CHALLENGE ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
For more information and enquiries, see here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.