|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The 2021/2022 Queen Elizabeth fully funded commonwealth scholarship is a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Partner Institutions
12 awards are available at the following institutions:
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Benefits
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees;
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
- Return economy flights to their host country;
- An arrival allowance;
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Selection Criteria
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
- Academic history/references
- Plan of Study
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
- Creating Networks
Before you apply, take a look at similar scholarships below.
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduates
- Nexford University/Dr Dipo Awojide MBA Scholarship for Nigerian students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
- Study in UK: GSK Fully Funded Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2021/2022
- Study-In-Japan: 2021 ADB Scholarship at Asia Pacific University
- Apply for €5000 Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2021
- NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Undergraduates
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted. Deadline is 18th January, 2021.
DEADLINE: 18th January 2021
Add to Calendar
While you SHARE this opportunity with FRIENDS, please FOLLOW us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.