R-Bridge Consult is currently accepting submissions from undergraduate and postgraduate Microbiology students in Nigerian Universities for its 2020 Microbiology Essay Competition.
The topic for the R-Bridge Microbiology Essay Competition 2020 is
"How can Microbiology improve lives and livelihood in Nigeria?"
Competition is open to undergraduate and postgraduate Microbiology students in Nigerian Universities.
Top entries at undergraduate and postgraduate categories will receive
- A tablet,
- One-year professional membership subscription
- One-on-one mentorship from an R-Bridge team member and
- A Certificate of Achievement.
Entries will be judged by a panel of academics, researchers and science communicators in Nigeria and the Diaspora.
The criteria for assessment will be:
- Originality (30%)
- Relevance & practicality of ideas within local context (50%)
- Clarity of expression, flow, and thought (20%)
How to Submit Entries for R-Bridge Microbiology Essay Competition
Entries should contain
- First Name & Surname
- Email Address
- University (Level)
- Category: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Entries should not be longer than one page at Arial Size 11, single spacing.
- Subject heading should contain Essay2020_FirstName_Surname
Deadline: 11th August, 2020.
To submit entries and for enquiries, mail email@example.com