Aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs can now apply for the Savvy Fellowship Program 2020. Eligibility, program benefit and how to apply are detailed in this article.
Are you passionate about solving some of Africa’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build your own impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business and you want to grow and scale your impact into new markets or verticals? Then, Savvy Fellowship is looking for you.
Target Group: Aspiring and Early State Entrepreneur
Deadline: No Deadline
Mode of Application: Online
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
Receive new opportunities: Join us on WhatsApp or Follow us.
Savvy is a virtual Fellowship program for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs. Savvy is 12 weeks of e-learning and assessment. You will learn everything from ideation to scaling. At the end of the program, you will learn how to:
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your solution stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate, and build a winning team.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships.
- After 12 weeks, you’ll receive
Savvy Fellowship Program Eligibility.
- Open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs;
- No geographical or ethnic restriction;
- They accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40.
Savvy Fellowship Program Benefits.
- E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, you will get to learn everything from ideation to venture scaling, including how to start, build, and scale an impact venture. Using visual presentations, we’ll help you answer all the relevant questions you need to kickstart that amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into newer markets. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’ Savvy is for every impact entrepreneur, no matter what stage your venture is.
- Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, you can test your understanding by taking our weekly quizzes. The quizzes are a combination of multiple choices, Yes or No, and True or False. Assessments are the best way to identify your strengths and areas of weaknesses. Knowing your weaknesses helps you work effectively on them.
- Simultaneous Mentorship: While learning, you’re offered mentorship as well, from entrepreneurs who have built post-revenue businesses in diverse sectors, which is a great way to have a better understanding of your industry. The Savvy mentorship team includes over 50 changemakers from 20 countries, with a combined experience of over 200 years. Their peer-to-peer mentorship program helps Fellows learn from each other, as they ask questions, and have other Fellows help answer them.
- Life-long Community: “Once a Savvy Fellow, always a Savvy Fellow.” Savvy isn’t just a 12-weeks learning, assessment, and mentorship program, it’s a life-long entrepreneurial learning process. After the Fellowship program, you can constantly access your Savvy Fellowship account and have access to our weekly updated resources, in the form of entrepreneurial tips, nuggets, and opportunities.
How to Apply for Savvy Fellowship Program.
The call for application starts from August 4, 2020, indefinitely. No cohort. No application deadline. It’s a rolling Fellowship program, so they accept new applications, every day, year-round.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.